With many years experience in software engineering, the programming challenges are the most interesting projects. Solve a new problem, build a new module, create a new web application.
- Programming to support a PhD research project.
- Used NetLogo to simulate the movement of workers around a building site.
- Simple directives (turn, step) used to create algorithms to find routes, avoid obstacles, and avoid collisions.
- Created Java application to generate sample settings, run trials, compare results, and save results to a database.
- Custom webapp built with AngularJS
- Includes a stub which replaces an existing website, with the same API (through http) and the same returned data formatted with JSON.
- Interesting code will be proprietary, but some of the setup will be shared as code samples on github.
- Graph and table are interactive: selecting options in either one (change graph data, hide data groups, disable rows and groups) will immediately update the other.
- The settings page allows groups to be rearranged, by drag and drop actions.